This update will be a bit shorter, as there aren’t many big updates or many added small features to discuss (as of now).
- Continued planning development, taking more notes
- Making it easier to use notes/resources for the game
- Looking back at unused content for the game; since I’ve had a hard time coming up with ideas looking at these previous ideas and seeing how to improve them has been interesting
- Managing the scale (scope) of the game, finding balance
- Trying to work on original tracks for the game’s music
That’s all for this week’s development update; the goal is to find a way to keep the development process consistent (and add in missing content).
Anyway, the game is still in development.
Thanks for checking out these recent updates,